THE DISTILLERY DISTRICT LOFT
Contemporary design meets vintage décor in this venue, matching the charming atmosphere of the surrounding Distillery District. Twinkling lights and rustic barn wood provides a familiarity that amplifies the inviting ambience. The Loft has the perfect layout for guests to seamlessly transition from ceremony seating, to dining, to mingling near the 20-foot bar. The harvest style tables also offer versatility from formal seating plans, to casual family style dining.
Elevate your senses with creative and stunning dishes crafted by our Executive Chef, who is dedicated to only using the best possible local ingredients. Our well curated catering package has been carefully designed by our Executive Chef to accommodate a wide range of needs.
- Seated – 100
- Stations – 110
- Cocktail – 120
- Long room with rustic wood walls.
- Tables, chairs & table settings included. Long tables made of reclaimed wood from the site. Chairs are silver chivaris.
- Includes our dedicated events team to consult with all stages of your planning
- Each event includes an on-site Event Supervisor, bartenders and serving staff
- Full service event kitchen and fully licensed bar
- iPod compatible sound system & wired microphone, with full A/V capabilities available at an additional cost
- String lighting over the central dining area. Additional areas available at a fee.
- Easily accessible by TTC. Plenty of paid parking on site and within close proximity
- Due to the historical nature of the venue, this space is not wheelchair accessible.
The Loft fees operate on a food & beverage minimum spend. If the minimum spend is met or exceeded, prior to taxes and gratuities, there is no rental fee. The minimum spend ranges from $2,500 – $8,500. The prices fluctuate based on the day of the week, month and time of the year. Please see the link to the venue fact sheet for specific rates.
Minimum spends are subject to change and are honoured upon the rate as noted in your contract. Spends may also be adjusted for all-day weekday or multi-day use. Speak to one of our sales team specialist for details.
Where Everything Begins
- Prime Location
- In-House Catering
- Multiple Event Spaces
- Experienced Event Professionals
- Accommodation for Events Up to 400 guests