This repurposed carpentry shop has a rustic elegance offering a warmth and intimacy, making this venue ideal for any social event. The soft glow of Archeo will transport you to the 1800s with its high ceilings, exposed brick, and reclaimed wood tables and bar. From corporate to social gatherings the versatility of this space affords many options including; ceremony seating, plated dinners, and cocktail events. As day turns into night, enjoy the fairy tale ambience of the flower laden courtyard under a canopy of lights.
Elevate your senses with creative and stunning dishes crafted by our Executive Chef, who is dedicated to only using the best possible local ingredients. Our well curated catering package has been carefully designed by our Executive Chef to accommodate a wide range of needs.
- Plated – 118
- Stations – 100
- Cocktail no seating – 130
- Square open-concept space with exposed beams and original brick walls. Stunning mirror and beam backbar.
- Artistic window covering – photographic negatives of spaces within the site prior to the revitalization adorn the windows allowing for natural filtered light and privacy at the same time.
- Tables, chairs & table settings included. Squared tables made of reclaimed wood from the site. Chairs are black square wood bucket chairs. NEW* Coming soon – the chairs will be changing to natural wood cross-back chairs. Exact date TBC.
- Includes our dedicated events team to consult with all stages of your planning
- Each event includes an on-site Event Supervisor, bartenders and serving staff
- iPod compatible sound system and wired microphone. Extra upgrades available at an additional cost
- Wheelchair accessible with designated parking close by. Easily accessible by TTC. Plenty of paid parking on site and within close proximity
- Fully licensed bar through the Distillery Restaurant Corp & private outdoor courtyard. Courtyard has a dedicated entrance.
- Traditional ceremony row seating is offered in the private courtyard for an additional fee.
- Ability to remove all furniture to create blank slate—furniture removal fee applies (*seasonal)
Archeo fees operate on a food & beverage minimum spend. If the minimum spend is met or exceeded, prior to taxes and gratuities, there is no rental fee. The minimum spend ranges from $3,000 – $14,000. The prices fluctuate based on the day of the week, month and time of the year. Please see the link to the venue fact sheet for specific rates.
Where Everything Begins
- Prime Location
- In-House Catering
- Multiple Event Spaces
- Experienced Event Professionals
- Accommodation for Events Up to 400 guests